The DevSecOps engineer will be integrated into a client team responsible for builds, deployments, tests, performance enhancements, production support, and developing new features. The team works closely with security, system design and the development teams. The resource is expected to input into architectures as well as develop.
You will be responsible for the following, but not limited to:
- Demonstrated skills and experience in DevSecOps engineering, creating and maintaining CI/CD pipelines, automation of infrastructure, coding & scripting
- Experience in Windows/Linux engineering and exposure to automation and configuration management tools such as Terraform, Ansible, Powershell, GitHub, GitLab would be highly critical
- Ability to effectively communicate with business stakeholders and technical leadership groups would be essential
- Knowledge and experience in system architecture and microservice design patterns
- Managing and operating public facing production AWS hosted applications
A very strong working knowledge of the AWS security platform (EC2, EKS, Lambda, s3, RDS, Cloudwatch, DDB Aurora, etc)
- Confluence and MS TFS
- Requirement for Oncall
- Any other duties as directed
- Demonstrated success in leading technical and delivery teams in adoption of DevSecOps and SRE practices is highly desirable
- Demonstrated skills in orchestrating traditional and cloud infrastructure to deliver ongoing service improvements is highly desirable
- Experience with Monitoring tool like Splunk, Elasticsearch, Solarwinds, Graylog are highly desirable.
- Experience in APIs, microservices architectures and development is highly desirable
- Automation highly desirable
Skills in order of priority
- Experienced with Red Hat OpenShift or Kubernetes (Proficient)
- Experienced with Amazon Web Services (Proficient)
- Experienced with DevOps pipelines (Proficient)
- Jenkins (Proficient)
- FluxCD (Competent)
- Candidate must have the ability to obtain a baseline clearance
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Norman Bersabe on 03 9005 1662 or email and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.