The successful candidate will work closely with developers, testers, and systems administrators to achieve a steady flow of changes to various platform tools and capabilities in DevOps pipelines using automated deployment tooling with java, python or bash scripts.
As the successful candidate becomes familiar with the environment, they will be increasingly relied upon to:
- Drive the continuous uptake of deployment automation opportunities as they present
- Drive the uptake of observability (monitoring and alerting) in the Agency's platform tools and capabilities
- Identify, inform and seek to mitigate release engineering risks during work planning
- Excellent analytical thinking, troubleshooting skills and teamwork
- Able to manage multiple, concurrent tasks with competing demands
- Experience improving the quality of a product or service (Eg.: developer productivity, release frequency, operational outcomes, etc)
- Experience implementing and maintaining Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment functionality (Eg. in DevOps tooling, Concourse, Jenkins, Gitlab, etc)
- Experience implementing and maintaining development, build, or deployment tooling and scripts.
- Knowledge of the secure software development lifecycle and DevSecOps practices
- Experience improving situational awareness of user-facing issues (Eg. through monitoring and alerts)
- NV1 Required
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Norman Bersabe on +613 9087 4193 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.