About the company
Our client is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in Consulting and Technology space.
About the role
DevOps Engineer is a highly specialised role responsible for introducing processes, tools, and methodologies to balance needs throughout the software development life cycle, from coding and deployment to maintenance and updates.
- Strong experience in using these utilities Go CD, Ansible tower and Bamboo.
- Strong experience in automation tools such as Ansible, shell scripts and Kubernetes.
- Good understanding of Configuration management and CI/CD process.
- Strong background in working with Linux.
- Elasticsearch stack is nice to have.
- Supportive and diverse workplace culture
- Professional Team Environment
- Flexible working Environment
Job Reference # 200203513
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Aditi Yadav on 02 9464 5530 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.