Melbourne based - 6-12 months contract with extensions - Must have Australian Citizenship!
Our Client is a renowned Global consulting firm looking for a DevOps Specialist for one of the Government Departments in Melbourne.
Responsibilities and Skills required include:
- Demonstrated skills and experience in DevSecOps engineering, creating and maintaining CI/CD pipelines, automation of infrastructure, coding & scripting
- Experience in Windows/Linux engineering and exposure to automation and configuration management tools such as Terraform, Ansible, PowerShell, GitHub, GitLab would be highly critical
- Demonstrated success in leading technical and delivery teams in adoption of DevSecOps and SRE practices is highly desirable
- Demonstrated skills in orchestrating traditional and cloud infrastructure to deliver ongoing service improvements is highly desirable
- Experience in APIs, microservices architectures and development is highly desirable
- Knowledge and experience in system architecture and microservice design patterns
- Managing and operating public facing production AWS hosted applications
- A very strong working knowledge of the AWS security platform (EC2, EKS, Lambda, s3, RDS, CloudWatch, DDB Aurora, etc)
If you are interested in this position, please call Natasha on 03 8680 4237 or click Apply and your details will be sent through to us for review.