Join leading ASX listed organization and lead the technical requirements analysis for a major Digital Application project.
Working across multiple streams, you will work closely with various stakeholders to understand both business and regulatory requirements and translate this into technical requirements for a large software development team.
- Obtain a comprehensive understanding of business needs and strategies
- Effectively and concisely document requirements to the level of technical detail required by developers and testers.
- Propose effective approaches to business and technical requirements.
- Conduct business case development and release planning and co-ordination.
- Ensure repeatable success through use of agreed methodologies, including Agile project management, development and test practices.
- Liaise closely with internal customer representatives to provide advice on all aspects of Information Technology that have the potential to impact the business.
You should have the following skills and experience
- Strong Business Analysis experience working on technology focused projects
- Demonstrated ability to elicit stakeholder requirements and translate these into technical requirements
- Demonstrated ability to analyse problems to identify achievable recommendations
- Strong communication and stakeholder management capability
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate workshops to engage stakeholders and elicit outcomes for successful change
- Proven organisational and time management skills with the ability to manage several activities within tight timeframes
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Anita Cunningham on 07 33395626 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.