Location : Richmond
Start : January & February Starts Available
Paxus Recruitment is currently working for a Digital Marketing Agency that specialises in combining technology and marketing to produce Marketing solutions for Brands across Aus /NZ.
They are an award-winning agency with a current team of around 30+ people in the Office. The office is very close to both Tram stops and Train lines. The current team comprises of the Search, Social, Programmatic, Media specialist with the Executive team working closely with all of them.
Why work with this agency
- Member of Deloitte Top 50 companies in Australia
- Dedicated budget set aside for employee Career Progression ( Technical & Professional )
- 3 days WFH + 2 days in office which is a 3 minute walk from Richmond Train Station & Tram stops
- Amazing office culture with regular team events
- Tier-1 Client campaigns to work on
Roles & Responsibilities
1. Client Engagement
- You will be the primary point of contact with the client.
- Create and execute client retention plans , new business pitches/ opportunities.
- Plan resources and requirements for current and future needs of the client.
2. Planning & Projects
- Do workforce planning to support projects.
- Develop holistic marketing and media solutions in collaboration with internal and external stakeholder.
- Create standards for process and work-flow communication planning.
3. Reporting & Implementation
- Review and approve financial reports.
- Collaborate with Digital Directors to develop efficient ways of working for the team.
- Responsible for management and team awareness of FTE's , SLA's , SOW & Fees
What we are looking for
- Strong understanding of Digital Marketing channels
- Proven experience of Client management working in an Agency environment.
- Skilled communicator who understands their audience and can formulate clear ,concise messages for the team and clients.
- Experience of setting up projects by establishing clear direction & guideline , providing the relevant resources , technologies & Support.
- Experience of making decisions with confidence and purpose , that reflects the need of all stakeholders.
- Experience of fostering an environment of collaboration and work with people's strength , knowledge & Capabilities.
* INTERVIEWING NOW*
*Please mention your VISA Status/Working Rights in your resume*
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.