Digital Integration Specialist
We are currently seeking a highly qualified and experienced Digital Integration Specialist to join a dynamic team with Defence. This opportunity involves working within the Land Network Integration Centre to support the Land Combat System (LCS), a vital component of an Army's 'system-of-systems'.
- Collaborate with a team to drive digital development within the LCS.
- Assist the Land Network Integration Centre (LNIC) in identifying, designing, and implementing digital integration and interoperability between platforms.
- Play a key role in the digital integration governance process for new Army capabilities within the LCS.
- Identify, define, design, validate, and support the implementation of digital integration requirements for Land programs and projects.
- Assess and endorse integration approaches and address integration risks and issues.
- Engage with key stakeholders within program and project capability groups.
- Contribute to digital integration across various Land programs, including Command and Control, Communications and Computers, Armoured Mobility Systems, Joint Fires Systems, Soldier Systems, Battlefield Aviation, and Aerial Systems.
- Foster regular integration interaction across other Defense domains, supporting the Joint Force and C4ISR portfolios.
- Secured communication
- Demonstrated ability to engage with Defense stakeholders, including ADF, APS, and contractors.
- Specialist experience in one or more of the followingskillsets:
- Networking (Design, Implementation, and Assessment)
- C4 Software (Implementation, Configuration, Assessment)
- Tactical Data Links (TADL formats, Protocols)
- Enterprise Architecture (Design, Implementation)
- Distributed Systems (Design, Implementation)
- Tactical Networking Bearers and Waveforms (Design, Implementation)
- Strategic Networking Bearers and Waveforms (Design, Implementation)
- Software Design and Management (Large Systems)
- Autonomous Systems (Design, Implementation)
- AS GxA Experience (AS GVA, LDM, VSOE)
- Fires Systems (AS Fires-based Systems and Software)
- Professional awareness in military service, technical, industry/vendor, engineering, or coalition experience, especially within AHQ, LCD, or equivalent domains, is advantageous.
If you are a highly skilled and experienced subject matter expert in digital integration, ready to make a significant contribution to the Land Combat System, we invite you to apply for this role.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Brice Laravoire on 02 6151 9214 or email bl[email protected] and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.