Our client, a Global Consulting Company; Top Consulting Employer for the sixth consecutive year, is currently seeking the skills of a .Net Developer to join thier team and work on their Australian retail giant.
- Strong hands-on development skills
- Experience working in a lean Agile team to determine requirements and scope
- Design and create UI and backend logic
- Experience enhancing components as per business requirements
- Design and develop enterprise APR services using primarily .Net
- Experience with PLSQL
- Perform unit testing and support integration testing
- Experience with front end development, full stack development and Devops
Desired Technical Skills
- REST API
- AWS (EC2/Fargate)
- Work from home
- Good work culture, very collaborative and supportive team.
- Long term project; very stable job
- Competitive salary for the successful incumbent.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Savita Shankarnarayan on 02 94645508 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.