- State Government Department
- 6 month contract (initially)
- Development and Support focus
A prestigious state government department is looking a .NET Developer with a dual focus on development and systems support.
You're role won't be working in a run of the mill IT Support role here! Daily you will be Applications Development and System Support teams. On a day to day basis you will be involved in:
- Development with .NET technologies
- Support of .NET applications
- Upgrades and improvements to existing applications
- Working with the Support team to resolve / patch issues
- Deployment of applications
Skills and experience required:
- 5+ years experience in .NET Development
- C#, ASP and .NET technologies
- SQL and complex querying
- Government experience would be beneficial but not required
On offer to the successful applicant is a contract with an initial 6 month term with possibilities of further extensions.
Rates on offer of based on your skills and experience working on a range of interesting projects.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Aidan Daly on 02 9464 5716 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.