Within this role you will work within a lean agile team to complete a PoC prototype for a web browser-based version of a mobile identity authentication application. Working on this digital project you will be an integral .Net Developer.
- Hands-on development skills
- Experience working in a lean Agile team to determine requirements and scope
- Design and create UI and backend logic
- Experience enhancing components as per business requirements
- Develop enterprise APR services using primarily .Net
- Perform unit testing
Desired Technical Skills
- REST API
- Basic knowledge of Angular
- Must be eligible for baseline clearance
- Work from home
- Good work culture, very collaborative and supportive team.
- Long term project; very stable job
- Competitive salary for the successful incumbent
Reference Number: 200203624
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Jennifer Bohm on 02 9464 5518 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.