About the company
A fast-growing established start-up/Fintech working with major financial institutions. This role can either be based in the Sunshine Coast or in Sydney and has the potential to move to full-time remote in the future.
About the role
As a Senior .Net Developer you can expect to:
- Work closely with the development team building back-end .Net applications using C# (these applications will collect & process data from transaction providers while interacting with Angular front-end applications)
- Work to collect and process data from third-party transaction providers through designing and developing layers of applications
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Integrate data storage solutions using AWS Aurora Serverless
- Ensure best possible performance and ensure bottlenecks and bugs are addressed and sorted
To be successful in this role your CV will highlight much of the following:
- 7+ years of experience working in Software Development (ideally with experience in start-ups / fintechs / financial services)
- A tech stack that includes strong knowledge of .Net Core framework and proficient in C# with a good knowledge of their ecosystems
- AWS Aurora Serverless experience (desired, not required)
- Experience with Code-First Entity framework
- Proven experience creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- A history of collaborative problem solving
Job # 200204992
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Aidan Daly on 02 9464 5716 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.