About the role:
The candidate will focus on feature development, but also assist with the developer team in the management of the cloud infrastructure and develop the new or maintain the existing CI/CD deployment in the Azure cloud space and transfer of knowledge and mentoring of existing staff
- Demonstrated Industry based knowledge and experience in the delivery of complex large-scale applications and web services using Microsoft technology stacks including:
- .NET Framework 4.5+ / .NET Core
- Visual Studio 2019/2022/Code
- Extensive development experience with Cloud-based technologies and Azure stack of services particularly
- Power Platform, Dataverse, LogicApps, Azure Functions, APIM and build automation.
- Ability to work comfortably in Azure environment in both .NET and low-code.
- Demonstrated experience with design and development of REST API platform including API layer like security, custom analytics, throttling, caching, logging, monetization, request, and response modifications
- Experience in creating REST API documentation using Swagger and YAML or similar tools desirable. Solid working knowledge of SQL, with a demonstrated ability to code queries of varying complexity using SQL Server 2014 and above.
- Experience with Azure DevOps/GIT and PowerShell automation.
- CI/CD Practices. Demonstrated ability to effectively use communication and negotiation skills to manage relationships in a challenging IT environment.
- Experience working in an Agile software development environment and experience using Agile development toolset.
- AU Citizen with ability to obtain Baseline
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Norman Bersabe on +613 9087 4193 or email email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.