Working for one of the best global conglomerates, you will lead a small team of experienced Developers. This digital project will see you designing a web browser-based version of a mobile identity authentication application. This role works extremely closely with a very experienced Solution Architect.
- Experience leading a team of specialists
- Stong frontend development
- Strong hands-on engineering skills with deep understanding of integration patterns
- Experience working in a lean Agile team to determine requirements and scope
- Establishing assess reusability of mobile application backend services
- Assess options for front-end solutioning and creating a PoC prototype
- Supporting all detailed design documentation
Desired Technical Skills
- REST API
- AWS (EC2/Fargate)
- Work from home
- Good work culture, very collaborative and supportive team
- Long term project; very stable job
- High career growth opportunities: progress into a Software Manager or Solution Architect.
Reference Number: 200203625
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Jennifer Bohm on 02 9464 5518 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.