- Permanent role, 4 days a week
- Melbourne based; Northern Suburbs
- Large retail environment
As the E-Commerce Coordinator you will:
- Maintain the E-Commerce platform across three current websites and any new developed websites, and ensure the brand is represented in line with the company vision.
- Develop and maintain merchandising standards that drive conversion and improve the customer shopping
- Site testing and technical analysis of the E-Commerce platform.
- Image production on new shoes and accessories, so must have photography skills.
- Drive sales conversion and revenue.
- Write product descriptions and upload new product descriptions and upload new products to websites.
- Provide comprehensive weekly/monthly reports.
- EDM creative upload and distribution to the right customer segments.
To be successful for this position you must have the following:
- Experience in managing Magento platform in fashion industry
- Proficiency across Google Analytics is essential
- Highly competent in Excel
- Knowledge of SEO and SEM
- Strong merchandising and analytics experience
- Expertise in Magento 2 is a must
- High level of communication, both written and verbal
- Team player with a positive attitude.
- Ability to work under pressure and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Adobe Photoshop, In design & Illustrator
4 years E commerce experience within the fashion industry.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Gizaille Shaheen on 03 86804305 or email: [email protected] and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.