ABOUT THE ROLE:
You will provide consistent, high quality and timely support, advice and resolution to managers on a full range of operational people matters and conditions of employment. As well as manage complex employee matters across a broad range including Attendance Management, Performance Improvement Plans, Work Performance Agreements, working with Employee Relations & other HR Centres of Excellence for final recommendations.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
The successful applicant will have:
- Experience in providing sound HR advice including transaction and advisory experience across a full range of people matters
- Proven experience in successfully coaching and developing management capability in lifting their people management skills and abilities
- Proven ability to manage a diverse workload and competing priorities and be able to be flexible and adapt to changing work demands and circumstances
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills including the ability to build and maintain effective working relationships including the proven ability to deliver results and solutions for the business while adhering to relevant legislation, policies and procedures
- A tertiary or recognised qualification in Human Resource Management, Business Management, Organisational Psychology or related field
APPLICANTS MUST BE AUSTRALIAN CITIZENS
Job reference: 200203936
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Kate Tomlinson on 02 61519214 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.