As the Procurement Engagement Manager, you will be responsible for developing procurement operating model solutions with clients in Australia and New Zealand. Within the largest global consultancy, this role reports to a professional and supportive Manager. You will lead a small team of procurement specialists and leverage their expertise to improve client solutions.
- Minimum 8-10 years in procurement and supply chain in consulting or operations. (Sourcing, e-sourcing, spend analytics, procurement, direct / indirect / IT procurement.
- Prior experience in the design and implementation of procurement models
- At least two full cycle system deployment experiences under a Waterfall or Agile Lean process
- Executive presentation skills
- Demonstrated leadership in the management of at least 3 individuals
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing client engagements in the development of procurement operating model solutions across strategic, operational, commercial and technology areas
- Undertaking strategic analysis and current state evaluations
- Analysing the addressable spend and evaluate buying policies, processes, and procedures
- Consider areas including spend analysis, category management, strategic sourcing, go-to-market approaches, RFx processes, contract management, purchase to pay and organizational structure and approval implications
- Building the client's understanding of cloud-based options and integration across their legacy systems
- Being aware of core operational benchmarks across spend, headcount, customer lead time, PO management and measures of customer satisfaction
- Leading and executing individual sourcing projects; category plans and sourcing strategy development, running the RFX process, supplier negotiation, award recommendations, business case presentations and supplier contract execution.
- Experience in one or more of the following: SAP Ariba, Coupa, Oracle Fusion, Ivalua, GEP or SynerTrade
- Government procurement experience and policy development
Benefits of working for this company:
- No after-hours work required or expected
- Extremely supportive culture
- WFH flexibility
- Work with a team of professionals
- Long term projects
- High growth potential
- Work with Fortune 500 clients
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Jennifer Bohm on 02 9464 5518 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.