About the role
Our client is seeking an Application and Integration focussed Enterprise Architect to deliver services that provide quality application & integration architecture artefacts. In this role, you will be responsible for the delivery of services that provide quality architectures, strategies, application models, roadmaps and high-level designs.
- Provide leadership in applications and integration architecture domains to ensure effective governance and implementation of agreed architectures.
- Work with the program or project teams to ensure effective realisation of the agreed applications and integration architectures. Ensure that all architecture artefacts are updated to reflect the delivered solutions.
- Develop and maintain current and target state applications & integration architectures, roadmaps, capability models, principles, and strategies by applying contemporary architecture and emerging trends, standards and best practices. This includes researching and advising on relevant trends and industry practices.
- Work closely with stakeholders to ensure effective development and realisation of agreed applications and integration architectures and strategies that meet current and future business needs.
- Assess initiatives and proposals against EA standards and patterns, business requirements and strategic initiatives.
- Minimum 5 years' experience as an Enterprise Architect
- 5 years of experience in designing & integrating applications/systems
- Excellent integration domain expertise, knowledge of both real time and batch integration mechanisms, common tools and frameworks
- Knowledge of industry standard capability and data models and frameworks, and have experience applying them as a governance mechanism
- Experience with Enterprise Service Bus and IPaaS capabilities and operational services
- Experience with Cloud platforms, microservice-based applications, APIs, Events and Workflows, and automation pipelines
- Experience with IT application and infrastructure security, identity management and authentication/authorisation mechanisms, containerisation and service mesh technologies
- An Information Technology degree from an Australian Tertiary Institution or Equivalent.
- Enterprise Architecture certification such as IT Architect Certification, The Open Group Architect Framework Certification or a Master of Enterprise Architecture
To be eligible to apply, you must be an Australian citizen as an Australian Government Baseline Security Clearance is required for this role.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Antonia Levantis on 02 61519211 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.