- Lead, coach, develop and retain a high performing team by demonstrating authenticity and engaging our people with a Know Me, Focus Me and Value Me focus.
- Lead our people effectively to collectively contribute and deliver on Airservices goals by optimising and developing business systems.
- Promote, support and guide teams to drive quality delivery whilst shifting mindsets to focus on continuous improvement and transformation.
- Create and support an environment, which fosters an emphasis on collaboration and accountability to promote a trust-based, inclusive culture centred on principles of care and purpose.
- Develop and maintain a broad range of relationships to influence within the value chain at the peer and Executive levels, and positively influence industry stakeholders and promote Airservices within the community.
Governance and Frameworks
- Develop, manage and govern application as-is, target and transition architectures.
- Develop, manage and govern (technology) infrastructure as-is, target and transition architectures.
- Govern enterprise architecture in line with architecture governance principles and framework.
- Set up and maintain Centre of Excellence to drive standardisation and collaboration around Architecture across Airservices
Capabilities, skills, experience and qualifications
Strategic thinking and value creation
- Develop and operationalise technology strategy and enterprise architecture development and governance ensuring alignment with organisational objectives.
- Operational and technical excellence:
- Demonstrated ability to drive, deliver and sustain large scale transformation.
- Strong leadership, influencing, stakeholder management and communications skills.
- A proficient knowledge and understanding of the Australian National Airways System (NAS) or comparable technology based, high reliability/ availability/ maintainability service delivery environment.
- Experienced in applying architecture frameworks, including 'The Open Group Architecture Framework'.
- Demonstrated experience in running an architecture practice.
- Brisbane, Canberra, Melbourne
Who can apply?
- Australian Citizen
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Norman Bersabe on 03 9005 1662 or email email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.