An outstanding opportunity exists for an Enterprise Data Manager!
This role will see you take full responsibility for the design and maintenance of all BI and data integration solutions in a very busy and demanding environment.
Duties include -
- Maintain a SQL Server Environment
- Maintain and Monitor existing SSIS loading procudures
- Provide your extensive knowledge of Sisense elasticubes/dashboards
- Manage/Develop/Enhance the overall Data Warehouse environment
- Add your ETL expertise
- Manage all Data Integrations
- Improve overall Data Integrity
- Implement new areas of Data Capture
- Be a major force within the 5 year Digital Plan
Come and add your consoiderable knowledge to this important client.
Whilst this is a contract role to start with, a PERMANENT role after the qualifying period is envisaged!
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Mark Staggard on 08 74220616 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.