Paxus is partnering with a large state government department who are currently undertaking a significant transformation initiative. As part of this program, an opportunity for two Environment Cutover Leads to join their Project Delivery Office have become available. These opportunities are contract roles initially until May 2022 with a high likelihood of extension.
As the Environment Cutover Lead, you will collaborate with various internal teams across the department to assist in the formulation of frameworks, strategies, approaches and methodologies to synchronise a new Workforce Management solution with current business applications. Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Manage and coordinate environment management and release cutover activities relating to the various systems environment landscapes that support the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Manage and coordinate technical, business and data cutover activities under controlled releases, for the solution design, build, test and implementation phase of each release.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to evaluate and implement automated and manual processes to facilitate consistent replication and synchronisation of application and technology across the multiple SDLC landscapes and the entire application stack within each environment.
- Coordinate production handover for all releases, including determination and application of agreed handover assessment criteria, to ensure there is appropriate quality, integrity and knowledge transfer from the release owners to the production support owners for the delivered solution and deliverables.
- Ability and experience in leading and managing the provision of environment management strategies and activities and release cutover activities in delivering both SAP and non-SAP based solutions under controlled releases for a significant program of work.
- Knowledge of and experience applying project management methodologies, principles and practices, including stakeholder management and change management principles.
- Strategic thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proven advanced communications skills and the ability to consult and to effectively negotiate with a diverse range of stakeholders and build positive relationships in an environment of change.
Job ID: 200205847
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Daniel Keyte on 07 33395613 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.