We are searching for a Project Manager to assist with a large end user experience transformation project.
The project Manager will be working on an impactful technology program that the business has deployed recently in the digital workplace stream. They will cover a wide range of tasks from their operating environment to their service desk and collaborative tools/ mobility platforms. Which will impact the way customers interact with their technology.
- Coordinate and monitor projects within the EUX space
- Collaborating with various teams to ensure the best results
- Report and escalate issues when necessary
- Continuously follow up on the progress, risks, and opportunities of the project
- Manage project expectations while updating external and internal stakeholders on progress
- Focus on client satisfaction and liaise with contractors and suppliers
- Previous project management experience (ideally 5+yrs)
- Relevant business and/or IT undergraduate tertiary qualifications
- Comfortability in dealing with multiple stakeholders from different levels inside and outside of the business.
- Prior project experience involving Desktop Services, applications, AD or SOE will be beneficial
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to lead resources from cross-functional business units.
- Previous demonstrable experience in developing and maintaining C-suite level communications
- The ability to identify and manage the impact on change and implement the correct techniques to minimise impact to ensure the optimal user experience.
If you would like to find out more please contact Tafara Makumbe on 0433 420 400 or apply now.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Tafara Makumbe on 02 9464 5797 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.