About the Organisation:
You will be joining an organisation within the Mining sector that places a heavy emphasis on mateship, comraderie and personal growth whilst invetsing hevaily in best of breed technologies and systems. These guys have been expanding steadily over the last few years and this growth has no sign of slowing down.
About the Role:
This role requires an experienced Systems Engineer to take on a modified FIFo roster consiting of a rotation of 1 week on site and 3 weeks in the office. While on site you will serve as an escalation point for level 2 and 3 issues with a wide variety of IT infratructure including but not limited to CISCO routing & switching, Unifi Wi-Fi, Cisco Firewalls, VPN and MPLS networks.
- Managing, supporting, and maintaining virtualised Windows Server environment
- Familiar with Cisco network configurtaion and maintenance
- Maintaining and Administering Group Policy, Active Directory
- Administering and maintaining backups
- Rollout of desktops, laptops etc
- Demonstrated ability to act autonomously
- Ability to learn new skills / technology quickly to resolve unfamiliar issues
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Aaron Sherlock on 08 61511705 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.