We are currently seeking a skilled and experienced Financial Reporting Risks and Controls Analyst to join our team in Brisbane. In this role, you will play a critical role in ensuring the integrity of our financial reporting processes, identifying and mitigating risks, and maintaining effective internal controls. The successful candidate will have a strong background in financial reporting, risk management, and regulatory compliance, with a keen eye for detail and a commitment to excellence.
* CA/CPA qualified (or international equivalent).
* 7+ years progressive post qualification experience in financial reporting, with a focus on risks and controls.
* Demonstrated ability to implement best practice risk management/control frameworks.
* Strong understanding of accounting principles, financial reporting standards and regulatory requirements.
* Experience in developing and implementing process taxonomies and conducting process mapping.
* Experience operating and delivering results in a matrix environment and leveraging relationships to influence and drive successful outcomes.
* Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to convey complex concepts.
* Business and commercial acumen, credibility, reputation and proven track record of success.
* Curious mindset with a view to implement continuous improvement.
* Financial Services expertise preferred.
Job number: 264572
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Anna Reyes on + 617 3709 7456 or email [email protected] and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.