About the company
Our client is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in Consulting and Technology space.
About the role
Front End Developer is a highly specialised role responsible for developing new user-facing features, determining the structure and design of web pages, building reusable codes, optimising page loading times, and using a variety of markup languages to create the web pages.
- At least 4 years of experience in a front-end developer role responsible for developing modern and highly responsive web-based user interfaces.
- Expert knowledge and production experience with React and web technologies such as HTML/CSS/XML.
- Experience with API integrations (REST, SOAP) will be highly regarded.
- Demonstrated experience in containerization (Docker).
- Experience with Oracle database is nice to have.
- Supportive and diverse workplace culture
- Professional Team Environment
- Flexible working Environment
Job Reference # 257384
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Aditi Yadav on 02 9464 5530 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.