A leading Consulting Firm based in Sydney is looking for a Frontend Developer to join their team. Permanent Full-Time Opportunity. APPLY NOW!!!
About the role:
Frontend Developers will be responsible to work in as an Angular or a React Developer positions. The client is looking for x2 developers with either skillset.
To be successful for the role, one must have:
- Experience in Core AngularJS, Angular2 or 4 technologies.
- Full stack development experience in a commercial setting is ideal with industry experience.
- Experience with either Mobile and/ or Web Portal technologies.
- Experience utilising front end web tasting frameworks.
- Experience of React.js and its core principles.
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript.
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js).
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token.
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
If this is something that sounds like you, Please APPLY NOW!!!
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please
contact Shweta Sharma on (02) 9464 5855 or email email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic
backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.