Work from anywhere in Australia - 6 months contract (extensions likely)!
Work as a Full Stack Engineer with a large IT consulting firm for a leading Australian organisation.
- Work across the full stack, building highly scalable distributed solutions that enable positive user experiences and measurable business growth.
- Experience developing JSON REST API and preferred experience with developing SOAP Webservices.
- Highly proficient in Java and frameworks such as Spring & Springboot.
- Python development skill is good to have but not mandatory.
- Experienced in writing JUnits and utilizing code quality tools like SonarQube.
- Experience working with SQL DB and preferable if candidate has experience working with Dynamo DB.
- Development experience on AWS (EC2, Lambda, SQS, API Gateway, RDS).
- Experience with containers administration and management, such as Docker and container orchestration tool Kubernetes. Experience with AWS EKS will be added advantage.
- Must have hands-on experience in provisioning, managing and configuring AWS infrastructure. AWS certification would be preferrable.
- Must be well versed with Jenkins and GO CD configurations
- Preferable if candidate has experience with monitoring and logging tools, such as NewRelic and Splunk.
- Knowledge of Ansible.
If you are interested in this position, please click Apply and your details will be sent through to us for review or call Natasha on 03 8680 4237 for further details.