Our client is seeking an experienced Fusion Middleware Developer to join their team. This role is open for multiple states (NSW, Victoria, ACT). This is a 12 month call with 2x12 month extensions.
Fusion Middleware Developers engage in the design and the development of highquality solutions in support of business and technical requirements. The role solves highly complex problems. Fusion Middleware Developers exercise a considerable degree of independence and undertake a technical leadership role, with work performed under the general guidance of senior staff. Fusion Middleware Developers may be responsible for, and/or contribute to the management of a team.
- 12 month contract with 2x12 month extension option available.
- Hybrid working arrangement ( 3 days from Office and 2 days WFH).
- Parking is available
- Australian Citizens with the ability to obtain a Baseline Security Clearance
- Canberra, Melbourne or Sydney Located Candidates.
- Paxus pays weekly.
Key duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Perform and manage analysis, design, development, prototyping, unit testing and maintenance activities.
- Solve highly complex problems and deliver high quality solutions.
- Perform high-level analysis of technical requirements to support project evaluation with proposed solutions.
- Undertake technical design and development of highly complex custom solutions, and/or standard conversion and migration solutions.
- Manage the release and ensure go-live production support and maintenance for the team's developments.
- Proactively share knowledge and expertise as the subject matter expert and provide assistance and mentorship to less experienced colleagues.
- Ensure compliance with endorsed software development methodologies.
- Provide support to development teams to ensure high quality custom solution realisation.
- Lead and manage the operations of a team including overseeing work priorities and resource management.
- Maintain and support existing system/technology to support day-to-day operation.
- Report on the achievement of business outcomes, key performance indicators and quality assurance in the area of responsibility.
To be considered for this role you must:
- Be an Australian Citizen and have the ability to obtain a Baseline Security Clearance.
- 2+ years of demonstrated experience as an Oracle Fusion Middleware development specialist with:
a. Development in Oracle Fusion Middleware services; and
b. Building integration services for various systems such as Siebel, SAP, OPA, IDM, and/or ADFS.
- Applied experience with the following FMW technologies:
a) Oracle SOA Suite 12C i. Oracle Service Bus, ii. BPEL, Mediator iii. Oracle Web Service Manager
b) Oracle API Gateway/IBM Data Power
d) Web Services, WSDL/WADL, SOAP, XSLT, XQUERY, XML, REST/JSON
e) Java f) Oracle RDBMS 12c and PL/SQL development
- Proven experience in the design and documentation of WSDL/WADL (SOAP/REST) based services, including preparing of Service Contract and Interface Mapping documents, applying standards and best practise patterns
- Sound experience with configuration and hosting services in Web Logic Server, Oracle API Gateway and/or IBM Data Powe
When enquiring about this role , please quote the job #264261
If you are interested in the role and would like to apply for it. - Please contact Jey Kan, Senior Acci=ount Manager at Paxus on or on 0261519202
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Irina Alrogi on +61 (0)2 6151 9203 or email: [email protected] and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.