- initial 6 month contract role (extension and opportunity to go permanent)
- Must be an Australian Citizen
- Current Baseline / NV1 Security Clearance a must
- Melbourne based
- Hybrid - Onsite and WFH
As the GRC Consultant your responsibilities will include:
- Leading the development of client deliverables whilst overseeing the day-to-day delivery of client engagements.
- Developing Risk-Based Assurance and Monitoring Frameworks.
- Providing SME advice to build the capacity of our delivery teams and integrating capabilities from across the company, to ensure client engagements are delivered to the highest quality by implementing the right program and project management disciplines.
- Bringing together knowledge from teams across our company, by collaborating with other skilled analysts in our Governance Risk Compliance team
- Work as a part of teams providing tangible outcomes on significant government reforms and transformation projects.
To be considered for this opportunity, your qualifications, skills & experience could include:
- Demonstrated public sector cyber security experience;
- Prior experience working on Government Projects;
- Subject Matter Expertise in Information Security Manual (ISM) and its associated security documentation and/or IRAP processes;
- Proven experience as a Cyber Security practitioner with relevant knowledge of GRC;
- Assessment experience with the Essential Eight Maturity Model for Information Security;
- Team leadership experience;
- Experience in assessing and/or implementing security and risk standards including ISM, PSPF, DSPF, NIST CSF, ISO 27001-2, ITIL, COBIT, AS/NZS 4360; and
- Have a current Australian Government Security Clearance.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Gizaille Shaheen on 03 86804305 or email: [email protected] and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.