- 8 month contract + high potential for extension
- Day rate up to $1040 depending on provided experience
- Hybrid Working Environment - WFH/Office
One of Australia's highly respected government departments is looking for a motivated and experienced GRC Specialist to join the team. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of security governance, risk management, and compliance. In this role, you will work closely with stakeholders to provide solutions aligning with SAP security best practice, and to ensure that organisation is following all applicable laws and regulations.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive governance framework for security standards, ensuring that they are aligned with business goals and mitigate risks to the organisation
- Collaborate with stakeholders to identify and prioritise needs, and facilitate communication and decision-making.
- Oversee the security architecture, design, development, and implementation process
- Provide subject matter expertise and leadership on security across the organisation
- Develop and implement application security policies, standards, guidelines, and procedures
- Develop and review operational processes for new business initiatives and SAP components to ensure security and compliance.
- Evaluate the design of security objects and provide design and solutions aligned with SAP Security Best Practice and audit compliance requirements
- Participate in regular team meetings to ensure that deliverables are on track and to identify and mitigate any risks and impacts to the project
To be successful, much of the following must be highlighted in your CV:
- 5+ years of experience in SAP GRC or a related field
- Strong understanding of security governance, risk management, and compliance
- Experience with developing and implementing GRC programs
- Experience with SAP Security Best Practice
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
If you are a highly motivated and experienced GRC Specialist who is looking for a challenging and rewarding role, we encourage you to apply.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Aryan Eskandari on 02 9464 5584 or email ae[email protected] and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.