Location : Richmond
Start : January & February Starts Available
Paxus Recruitment is currently working for a Digital Marketing Agency that specialises in combining technology and marketing to produce Marketing solutions for Brands across Aus /NZ.
They are an award-winning agency with a current team of around 30+ people in the Office. The office is very close to both Tram stops and Train lines. The current team comprises of the Search, Social, Programmatic, Media specialist with the Executive team working closely with all of them.
Why work with this agency
- Member of Deloitte Top 50 companies in Australia
- Dedicated budget set aside for employee Career Progression ( Technical & Professional )
- 3 days WFH + 2 days in office which is a 3 minute walk from Richmond Train Station & Tram stops
- Amazing office culture with regular team events
- Tier-1 Client campaigns to work on
Roles & Responsibilities
This role has 4 aspects to it
1. Client Engagement
- Build and maintain positive relationships based on trust and genuine engagement.
- Support the delivery of new business pitches , leads on-boarding and ensure positive introduction to the team.
2. Planning & Projects
- Set the strategic direction for the clients and lead the team towards achieving this.
- Create client road-maps , discovering opportunities & planning for growth.
- Develop resource strategy to identify , attract , hire & retain the best people.
- Identify & unlock new commercial opportunities for the agency.
- Drive end to end deliverable for the entire client contract.
- Work closely with the Activation Director & Client Solution Director to manage technical implementation of the campaigns.
- Drive continuous improvement by creating changes to improve efficiencies & quality of output.
What we are looking for
- Deep understanding of the Digital Marketing landscape & emerging technologies.
- A dynamic leader who positively influences others around them & guides them to success.
- Experience of leading & mentoring Digital Managers & Digital Directors.
- Experience of delivering strategic direction , managing commercial outcomes for client satisfaction.
- Experience of managing commercial outcomes and client satisfaction.
* INTERVIEWING NOW*
*Please mention your VISA Status/Working Rights in your resume*
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.