- Work with one of the Federal Govt. departments - Baseline clearance required
- Career Progression + Inspiring & Learning Environment
- Free Parking + Picturesque location + Multiple positions
About the Company:
Our client plays a critical role in developing and delivering the education and training necessary to upskill their employees to perform highly specialised roles.
As a Service Desk Officer/Help Desk Officer, you will play a key role in responding to incidents and service requests in an effective, efficient and timely manner.
We will trust you to:
- Provide advice to resolve simple technical and non-technical issues.
- Provide administrative support as required.
- As part of the client's technical support team to understand significance, priority and actions to address and/or mitigate issues of a new or complex nature.
- Knowledge transfer / training relating to service management activities.
- Preparation of procedural, governance documentation to support business as usual capability.
- Development of materials for support knowledge transfer under guidance.
- Software change evaluation, including consideration of benefits, risks, total cost of ownership.
- Customer Services
- Manage confidential and sensitive information.
- Monitoring group support email, and triage requests.
- Provide user liaison for enquiries.
- Other support duties as directed within their capability.
- Communicate to a variety of stakeholders.
- Effectively prioritise work to ensure high levels of service and support are provided.
- Have the ability to respond to urgent requests in a calm and efficient manner while also maintaining high work standards.
- Work as part of a team to deliver consistent customer service excellence
You will have:
- Experience in providing ICT helpdesk support in a large organisation or enterprise environment
- Strong communications skills and service delivery focus
- Technical documentation and administration skills of a high order
Nice to have:
- Experience supporting Moodle, Learning Management Systems, or equivalent enterprise technology environment
- Intermediate learning content development skills will be an added advantage
- Enterprise technology support and administration experience is nice to have
- You need to be an Australian Citizen
- You need to have valid Baseline Clearance
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Aarti Mistry on 07 3339 5623 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.