An IT Help Desk professional is required for a contract running until end of April 2022!
You will be required to have experience in the following -
- Call Logging
- Desktop and application support in a busy Help Desk environment
- Imaging & Rollout of Devices
- Patching of End User Devices
- Asset Management and Licensing
- General Hardware Support
- Security Administration
- User Administration
- Systems and User Documentation
- Liasing with vendors regarding support
Skills expected -
- Active Directory
- Windows Server 2012, 2016
- Terminal Servers
- Active Directory/AD Azure
- Windows 10
- M365/Office 2016
- SSL VPN Solutions/Traditional VPN Solution
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Above average Problem Solving skills
- Analytical Thinking
- Team Player
Don't delay - Immediate start is available!
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Mark Staggard on 08 74220616 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.