Be a part of a collaborative team as an Incident Coordinator or HelpDesk Analyst. Take part in an on-going project by providing enhanced and dedicated service operations support within the Customer Delivery portfolio.
- Minimum 2 years' experience as an Incident Coordinator or help desk analyst, preferably experience working in an ICT outsourcing environment with a Federal Government client.
- ITIL accreditation is desirable - ITIL4 preferred
- Strong IT skills, including knowledge of common operating systems and the Office Suite, knowledge of network environments is preferred
- Working knowledge of Service Now or similar Service Management ticketing systems
- Flexibility and availability to work on call hours
- Must be Australian Citizen.
What's on offer:
- Fantastic salary package
- Belconnen based
- Permanent and secured role
If this sounds like you - please don't hesitate to apply! We're looking forward to speaking with you 😊
Reference number: 200205279
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Anna Yusay on 02 6151 9208 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.