This global consulting firm in Brisbane currently looking for an experienced HR Business Partner to work on site with one of their end clients in the Energy sector. This would be working on-site with end client full time, with flexibility to work from home 2-3 days per week.
Initially a 12 month contract, this role has long term potential for at least 2 years. This role could also potentially go permanent at a later stage for the right candidate.
This role is a mixture of HR and recruitment but someone with an understanding of HR would be advantageous.
Key Responsibilities / Experience Required:
- You are expected to have a personal commitment to consistently role model Client's values, code of conduct, safety and the environment. Where you see or hear of matters or actions that fall short of our ethical, behavioural or safety standards, you are expected to speak up.
- Collaborate with the business to design organisational structures and roles which reflects current and future organisation strategy, capability and objectives, taking into account labour market insights and Client's employee value proposition.
- Assist in programs to recruit and select the talent to meet Client's business needs.
- Influence senior leaders to foster a diverse, equal and inclusive workforce that promotes Client's values, behavioural expectations and ethical standards.
- Advise and develop senior leaders in workplace practices that are aligned with organisational objectives and regulatory and legislative requirements to deliver effective services that optimise staffs life-cycle experience.
- Develop and implement workforce programs and frameworks that motivate, recognise and reward staff
- Proven understanding of Australian employment law and industrial relations legislation.
- Proactive, can-do approach
- Highly self-organised
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and changing priorities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Yana Sanos on +617 3709 4928 or email [email protected] and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.