Join an established, national HR team in providing HR and specialist internal talent acquisition and management services.
Reporting to the Group Chief People Officer, you will need to provide innovative solutions to seek out talent and be the initial face of the organisation. We are looking for someone who cares deeply about the candidate journey, and can create an extraordinary candidate experience from the get-go. We are looking for someone who can build top talent pool for future needs as well demonstrate effective sales techniques to differentiate us from the competition.
With a focus on finding permanent staff for Paxus, mainly experienced sales and delivery specialists in ICT, there will be a variety of responsibilities, HR initiatives and HR projects.
Day-to-day focus include:
- Proactively connecting and building relationships with top talent, attracting talent, and building a talent pool;
- Utilising variety of strategies and platforms to source candidates;
- Screening and evaluating candidates, coordinating assessments, interviews and references checks;
- Exceptional relationship management of candidates, third parties, and internal stakeholders;
- Contract negotiations, new starter documentation and onboarding;
- Exciting HR projects, initiatives and activities.
Why work at Paxus:
- Recognised brand in the market
- Hybrid Remote Work / Office Balance
- Develop your career and work alongside experienced industry professionals
- Additional Leave entitlements
- Fabulous employee benefits program
- Demonstrated experience in recruitment
- Experience working within in a fast paced, agile environment
- Proven experience using systems such as job uploaders and HRIS
- Well organized with the ability to juggle multiple deadlines, people and priorities
- High attention to detail and strong communication skills
- Great listening and delivery skills
- Tenacious to go that extra mile to find the best talent in the market