- Contract to 30 December 2024 + extensions
- Canberra based
- SFIA Level 3 role
- Must have Baseline clearance & Australian Citizenship
Paxus is seeking a qualified and experienced ICT professional to join a Recruiting Services Contract Implementation team. The successful candidate will play a crucial role in the implementation of a new recruiting solution in a Government Department.
Skills & Experience:
- Solid understanding and background in the delivery of complex ICT projects.
- Knowledge of DevOps, Infrastructure, and software integration.
- Background or knowledge of software architecture and integration.
- Experience or understanding of Cloud platforms (preferably Microsoft Azure/AWS technologies).
- Strong project management skills with oversight of project controls and governance.
- Ability to build strong relationships with diverse stakeholders.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Antonia Levantis on 02 61519211 or email: a[email protected] and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.