A leading State Government Client based in Western Sydney area is looking for an ICT Program Manager. Initial 12 months Contract role. APPLY NOW!!!
About the role:
An ICT Program Manager will be responsible for working with key stakeholders and SMEs to undertake as-is analysis of the relevant functions (see below). including documentation of as-is and to-be processes:
- Procure to Pay and Accounts Payable on S\4 Hana.
- ReadSoft Invoices and ReadSoft Process Director.
- Procurement integrations with Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) module.
To be successful for the role, one must have:
- Experience with Work Order integrations with Purchase Requisitions and Purchase Orders & Materials Management and Purchasing Info Record.
- The ability to identify opportunities to improve and harmonise processes.
- Experience working with stakeholders to influence the alignment of processes.
- The ability to make recommendations in relation to operating model support to optimise service delivery.
- Experience in Procure to Pay and Accounts Payable on S\4 Hana.
- Experience in Procurement integrations with Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) module
- Experience and technical understanding of SAP and ReadSoft (Desirable):
- Procurement - Purchase Requisitions, Purchase orders, Goods Receipts, Service Entry Sheets, Materials Management etc.
- Procurement Integrations with EAM through Work Orders.
- ReadSoft Process Director and ReadSoft invoices.
If this sounds like you, please APPLY NOW!!!
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please
contact Shweta Sharma on (02) 9464 5855 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic
backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.