About the Role:
The ICT Training Officer role is responsible for assisting in the creation, coordination, and delivery of, ICT learning activities and training packages. This role is crucial in maintaining high level of ICT Training Standards across the Agency and is collaboratively created, clearly articulated, consistently structured and is accessible across all mediums.
- Coordinate, research, analyse and deliver ICT Learning activities;
- Work collaboratively to deliver consistent and structured ICT Training packages;
- Assist in maintaining and ensuring training artefacts are up to date and published;
- Deliver ICT Training to a variety of differing levels of ICT skills across the Agency;
- Have the ability to prioritise competing requests in a calm and efficient manner while also maintaining a high level of work standards;
- Ensure all Training packages and documentation is accessible across all mediums;
- Manage confidential and sensitive information as required;
- Foster a positive culture within the Service Integration and Management team aligned with Agency values; and
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrated minimum of 3 years' experience as an ICT Training Officer;
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to meeting agreed work targets and standards;
- Demonstrate a very high level of attention to detail;
- The ability to review and revise Training packages and documentation;
- Very strong relationship and Stakeholder engagement skills as collaboration will be conducted across multiple groups including technical and non-technical teams; and
- Demonstrate interpersonal skills, including an ability to communicate, both orally and in writing, in a clear and confident manner.
Australian Citizenship required.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Anna Yusay on 02 6151 9208 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.