Offer expert analysis and guidance to business users regarding information management policies, along with delivering technical information insights for effective information management.
* Evaluate and document information flows from data sources to systems and consumers to comprehend data movement and transformation, pinpoint information challenges, and propose potential enhancements throughout the end-to-end process.
* Establish and maintain positive working relationships with business and technology teams, as well as external vendor stakeholders, fostering efficient consultation, communication, and collaboration in the organization's information management procedures and processes.
* Identify and suggest strategies for harnessing technology's value to attain information management objectives, considering both existing technology for optimizing investments and ensuring platform currency.
* Furnish commentary and perspective on business information, encompassing information profiling, data quality, information classification, and information relationships.
* Deliver end user support to staff and external government and industry partners.
* Contribute to the formulation of training materials and process enhancement.
* Supervise help desk ticketing systems.
* Deliver end user training to staff and external partners.
* Minimum of 5 years' expertise in Information Management.
* Advanced proficiency and a track record of at least 5 years in analyzing and defining business data and information, as well as driving process improvement.
* Extensive experience in providing robust support for the utilization of business information and the utilization of information management processes and tools.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Sam Nafeh on 02 9464 5515 or email [email protected] and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.