- Contract opportunity with high potential for extension
- Competitive day rate
- Hybrid Working Environment- WFH/Office
A nationwide retail company is looking an Infrastructure Architect. You'll oversee the in-store infrastructure, ensuring seamless integration with the organisation's standards and delivering exceptional performance. You'll design and implement network architecture, server edge infrastructure, and mobile solutions, all while providing crucial technical leadership and guidance to the team.
What you'll do:
- Analyze business requirements and translate them into workable, secure infrastructure solutions.
- Design and implement network architecture, including edge server infrastructure and mobile solutions.
- Ensure infrastructure is reliable, scalable, and adheres to cyber security and network connectivity standards.
- Provide technical leadership and guidance to your team of architects and engineers.
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies and industry best practices.
To be successful, your CV must highlight much of the following:
- 5+ years of proven track record designing and architecting robust infrastructure solutions.
- Deep expertise in network architecture, edge server infrastructure, mobility, and storage solutions.
- Proven ability to lead and deliver large-scale infrastructure projects from conception to implementation.
- Experience working in a collaborative DevOps environment where infrastructure and operations are tightly integrated.
- Strong understanding and application of IT security best practices to ensure infrastructure resilience.
- Familiarity with leading cloud computing technologies and their application within enterprise environments.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Beneficial if you have:
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) or equivalent.
- VMware Certified Professional (VCP) or equivalent.
- ITIL Foundation certification.
- Project management expertise.
If you believe you would be a great fit for this role, please apply to be considered for a contract with a retail company.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Aryan Eskandari on 02 9464 5584 or email [email protected] and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.