The Infrastructure Engineer (Kofax) Key/Tasks Duties:
- Manage application environments based on Linux and WebSphere platforms.
- Maintain and operate KOFAX service.
- Investigate and resolve application faults and incidents.
- Monitor and optimise system performance.
- Automate processes (using Ansible, Python and related tools).
- Apply patching and configuration changes.
- Support Hypercare arrangements.
- Set standards for documentation and classification of incidents and problems.
- Develop and maintain formal procedures for consistency and increased productivity.
- Analyse problems and derive long term solutions and/or workarounds.
- Perform and manage corrective actions related to production support function (e.g. monitoring queues, monitoring business application performance).
- Resolve escalated problems.
- Ensure provided solutions are documented as required in the known error database.
- Manage the prioritisation of support issues to ensure timely resolution
- Be responsible for implementing solutions, workaround or request for change.
- Continuously work to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the support service.
- Other Ad-hoc duties as required.
- Some roles will be subject to working in a roster supporting critical systems 24/7.
This role requires candidate to hold a Negative Vetting Level 1 Security Clearance.
This role can be located in Brisbane, Canberra, Sydney or Melbourne. The successful candidate will need to attend the office in that city.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Jen Fermin on +613 9005 1754 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.