About the role
As a Lead Product Engineer you'll be subject matter expert and lead engineer for projects concerning Stores Digital space. You'll also be given the autonomy to assist development of strategy, architecture, roadmaps, budget and ways of working. Being in the midst of major technological and environmental change, we offer a unique opportunity to grow your career by providing targeted training, alongside an opportunity to see your work scale across thousands of stores.
- 2+ years of work experience within IT engineering, development, and/or architecture.
- Good experience with CCTV and Vision AI.
- Good understanding of agile practices.
- Strong understanding of IT Infrastructure Architecture practices and principles.
- Ability to code/script and implement IT orchestration and automation practices at scale.
- SAFe Agile or other formal Agile certification is desirable.
- Experience with Kubernetes or Containers is nice to have.
- Strong experience with Linux server.
- Experience with RedHat Linux is nice to have.
- Supportive and diverse workplace culture
- Professional Team Environment
- Flexible working Environment
Job Reference # 264527
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Aditi Yadav on 02 9464 5530 or email: [email protected] and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.