As an Instructional Designer & Trainer, you'll play a crucial role in achieving business transformation objectives. Join a dynamic team supporting the change management and delivery of initiatives within the key program of work.
- Lead the delivery of learning programs, from concept to completion, meeting tight deadlines.
- Utilize instructional design concepts to develop and facilitate training activities
- Design, create, and maintain learning programs within eLearning platforms using authoring software, ideally Articulate 360.
- Provide timely and quality information, advice, and written/verbal presentations to stakeholders.
- Undertake research, analysis, and interpretation of legislation, policies, and procedures for learning material development.
- Collaborate with stakeholders for effective planning, design, and implementation of learning strategies.
- Expert knowledge of instructional design methods and adult learning principles.
- Experience in eLearning activity and assessment development.
- Proficient in Articulate 360 and Microsoft Office products.
- Strong problem-solving skills for a fast-paced environment.
- Building positive relationships at all organizational levels.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
Please quote reference number: 265912
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Anita Cunningham on 07 33395626 or email: [email protected] and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.