Be a part of a highly skilled team that work on the development of a secure, multi-channel communications and data transformation gateway for a highly sought-after Federal Agency.
What we're looking for:
- 3+ years' experience as an Integration Developer using:
- API Gateways
- API domain driven design
- API Cloud
- IBM DataPower / WebSphere Suites / MQ
- IBM Integration Bus / IBM Message Broker or equivalent
- Web ServicesHighly developed skills in a scripting language such as Python or PowerShell
- Strong working knowledge of the SDLC (waterfall and agile methodologies)
- Experience and knowledge in at least some of the following:
- Federated security - OAUTH2, OpenID connect, SAML2
- Baseline security clearance required.
What's on offer?
- Highly competitive rates
- Long term contract with extensions
If this sounds like you - please don't hesitate to apply! We're looking forward to speaking with you 😊
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Anna Yusay on 02 6151 9208 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.