About the Role:
Our client is looking for experienced SAP Integration Developer to analyze and design Integration and Interoperability domain architecture to meet the information technology and business requirements for a government program. This individual will play a significant role in the definition and implementation of the application strategy, including architecture, design, and road maps.
- Perform work that is highly complex, varied in nature, and span multiple functional areas
- Establish standards for documenting, testing and releasing code and then ensures those standards are met on an ongoing basis
- Develop unit test plans and automated scripts to assure expected performance quality
- Responsible for performance tuning of objects and systems utilizing best practices
- Responsible for root cause analysis and providing solutions for production and development issues
- Develop and maintain appropriate documentation for architecture, design, implementation, and testing activities
- Work collaboratively with the Product Manager/Owners, Scrum Masters, key stakeholders and technical teams
Key Tasks and Duties:
- SAP APIM/PI/CPI Technical Contractor: Experience in working with the client stakeholders/vendor to design and configure new API enhancements
- Hands-on experience of SAP Cloud Platform - API management for end to end lifecycle from build, mask, publish and monetize of an API
- Strong knowledge on usage of standard policies, policy flows and policy templates from API Business Hub
- Experience to build API specification for developer portal with OpenAPI specification model
- Demonstrable ability to connecting and mash up of multiple endpoints from heterogeneous landscape
- Extend solutions with additional SAP Cloud Platform capabilities for mobile, offline and integration
- Simplify managed APl's and collaborations with Customers
- Experience using API Designer and OpenAPls
- Solve technical issues and identify modifications needed in existing APls to meet changing user requirements
- Provide technical expertise and recommendations in assessing new APls and initiatives to support and enhance the existing systems
Key Tools: SAP APIM/PI/CPI, Mulesoft, SAP BTP, firewall API
Baseline clearance or ability to obtain, required for this role.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Anna Yusay on 02 6151 9208 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.