Paxus is partnering with a large state government department who is currently undertaking a significant IT Transformation Program. This program is designed to uplift and enhance their internal IT applications and systems to enable an improved practices throughout the department. To help deliver the new technologies, an opportunity for an Integration Developer to join their Delivery Office on a contract until July 2022
- Providing thought leadership in the design of co-existence of multiple information systems and API development across multiple agencies, supporting the strategic intent of the department.
- Working closely with the business and technical streams in providing advice and delivery of services including though not limited to; Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM, Azure architecture, Network, Information Systems, Data warehousing, PowerBI Corporate Reporting, information architecture, and information security.
- Coordinating, designing and building information sharing and information integration solutions which meet information sharing, security and legislative requirements
- Working with other enterprise and solution architects, support teams, system integrators, and other technical staff to support/assist in management of, and integration team with, solutions/platforms being implemented by the department
- Strong Experience in enterprise grade development, including enterprise grade complex information systems, with multiple data sources.
- Expertise in designing and implementing complex API Platforms in large enterprise environments, (e.g. Microsoft Azure APIM, Opentext, Mulesoft)
- Strong understanding of Azure iPaaS (Azure API Management, Web APIs, Logic Apps, Service Bus, Storage and Queues)
- Strong understanding of .Net Core and C#
Job ID: 200204861
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Anita Cunningham on 07 33395626 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.