* This role is for someone who is available immediate to start
- Well know University
- 3 months contract initially
- $1000+super per day
- For some one who can kick start immediately
- The project is to drive the conversion of file transfers from Attunity to Airflow using SFTP with corresponding business processes to support it
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Hands on experience in File Transfer technologies like SFTP
- Understand the business processes supporting the production file
- Investigate how users manage (i.e., import, export, archive) of the files
- Understand the hierarchy of folders and the reason behind these hierarchies
- Work experience with MQ IT for the setup of SFTP servers and NAS folders and with Attunity vendor (Technology-One) for activities to discontinue the use and ultimately decommissioning.
To be considered for this role please click on the apply button or reach out to priya@0416787162 for a quick chat
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Priya Srinivasan on 02 9464 5835 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.