A leading client based in Bella Vista is looking for a Senior IOS Engineer. Permanent Full-Time Opportunity. APPLY NOW!!!
About the role:
Senior iOS Engineer will be joining the squads in the Digital Experience Tribe. The tribe primarily focuses on consumer facing applications and APIs. Software Engineers work in cross-functional squads, consisting of 4-6 engineers, UX/UI designers, Technology Lead, Product Owner, BA and QAs/test engineers to uplift the mobile and online platforms that powers with significant growth plans.
- Develop high quality, scalable and performant solutions.
- Use best practices to deliver high quality code; Unit-test code for robustness including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Actively participate in all phases of the SDLC
- Work closely with, and incorporate feedback from, product management, UI designers, platform lead and other engineers on a tightly knit team cross-functional and agile team
- Help define and encourage best practices, actively participate in code reviews
- Contribute to a culture of automated testing
- Focus on continuous improvement of the product, developer tool sets and productivity
- Help evolve our technology stack to industry best practice
- Coach and mentor more junior software engineers, helping them upskill through your guidance, advice and knowledge sharing.
To be successful for the role, one must have strong experience in:
- Modern engineering practices and disciplines.
- Building, releasing and supporting multiple iOS apps.
- Aspects of the mobile SDLC life cycle (5+ years).
- Native iOS app development, using Swift and Objective-C (5+ years).
- iOS application development in Swift using technologies and tools like UIKit, Core Graphics, Core Animation, Core Data, AVFoundation, Push Notifications, Instruments and Xcode.
- Architecting complex iOS solutions, experience in common patterns such as MVVM and MVP.
If this sounds like you, please APPLY NOW!!!
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please
contact Shweta Sharma on (02) 9464 5855 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic
backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.