Are you an iOS Developer with a keen eye for detail? If the answer is yes, this large ASX50 listed organisation is looking for you...
You will make changes to the user interface of this application used by millions every week. Using your keen eye for detail you will ensure changes are made to meet regulatory compliance requirements. Developing and testing iOS apps, you'll build solutions that put awesome entertainment in the hands of customers across Australia. Working within an Agile delivery framework, you will participate in all iteration planning activities and ceremonies.
This is a 6 month initial contract that can be based in Brisbane, Melbourne or Sydney with Work From Home available. This is potentailly also open to those working remotely, although you must be in Australia.
You should have the following skills and experience:
- Experience delivering iOS mobile applications for customer-facing products
- Hands-on experience with Swift and MVVM technologies
- Working knowledge of Carthage, Xcode, GitHub, XCTest, XCUITest
- Knowledge of software design patterns and best practices in software development and the ability to delivering within an Agile framework
- Good communication skills and problem-solving skills coupled with a customer centric mindset
Job ID: 200203660
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact James Perry on 07 3339 5611 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.