Our Federal Government client is seeking an IT Application Developer to develop develop data quality solutions and documentation associated with identity matching projects, quarterly release changes and Business as Usual (BAU).
Contract Length: 6 months + 12 months extension
Clearance: Must hold current Baseline
- IBM Infosphere Consultant SME with QualityStage | DataStage | Infosphere | ETL product expertise
- Design, develop and implement QualityStage jobs to Investigate, Standardize, Match and Survive
- Design and implement one-source and two-source matching.
- Design and implement Extract, Transformation and Load (ETL) processes, programs and scripts.
- Hands-on configuration and development of IBM Infosphere solutions
- Address Verification Interface (AVI) and Oceania dataset is highly advantageous
- Integration with AWS and Teradata platforms
- Configuration of AUTOSYS scheduling tool or equivalent
- Proficiency in modifying Standardisation Rulesets
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Antonia Levantis on 02 61519211 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.